Quality Human Resource Solutions - Sourcing, Informing and Retaining the Best !
RSS

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Dream Job
Interview Questions
Most Important Factor when Choosing a Job

Categories

application letter tips
Career Choices
Dream job
Resume writing
powered by

My Blog

Interview Questions

Candidates are asked a wide variety of questions during job interviews to determine their suitability for the role they are applying for.  The questions asked normally are gared towards assessing applicants communication skills, reasoning skills amongs other things.

But sometimes the interviewer may ask a question that we cant see how it connect with the job or they may ask a question that you think the answer to is pretty obvious and so find it hard to answer.

What is the hardest question you've had to answer at an interview ?

Confused about how to answer questions during interviews.

10 Comments to Interview Questions:

Comments RSS
EnZia Collections on Friday, October 28, 2011 6:07 PM
...hmmm...I can't pinpoint any question that would fall into the category of "hardest I've had to answer". My interviews so far have always been...manageable....hope it stays that way.
Reply to comment

Zelia on Friday, October 28, 2011 6:18 PM
Really....I hope it stays that way for you too because some persons get some really hard ones.

T.R on Friday, October 28, 2011 6:09 PM
"Why do you want this job? " obviously the money first then others.
Reply to comment

Zelia on Friday, October 28, 2011 6:19 PM
lol .... thats a tricky one for me too

Franny on Friday, October 28, 2011 6:20 PM
Well, this is a funny story actually. I was in an interview in 2009 for a summer job at CXC. While I was answering the questions, my bra strap flew off and landed on the table. After 15 awkward minutes of silence, the interviewer said to me "didn't you hook it properly?"...lol On the business note, I was asked to describe my strongest and weakest trait in the same scenario.
Reply to comment

Zelia on Friday, October 28, 2011 6:29 PM
Ha ha....Thats a funny one.. lol...hope you learn to hook it good next time lol

unknown on Friday, October 28, 2011 6:30 PM
with your qualifications you could get a job that pay more and have more benifits so why do you want to work at aliance one? I replied "i don't am just gonna chill here until i get a real job"
Reply to comment

Zelia on Monday, October 31, 2011 4:11 PM
Really... I'd like to know the interviewer's response was to that answer.

Shakerah on Monday, October 31, 2011 4:20 PM
Maybre the one you are asking? Lol. Cant think of any right now but it probably those questions that they ask you in a million ways and there really is only one answer.
Reply to comment

job interview tips on Monday, March 18, 2013 7:20 AM
I am sure that the informative you shared through your post is useful for people. I am impressed with the way of writing. It kept connected me all the time. Keep up the good work. !!!!!!!
Reply to comment